Forums

Forum Home > Echo Apps and Games > FREE GAMES EVERYWHERE!!!!

Sgt Recon
Site Owner

Hello Kyocera Echo users, I know that we all love the ability to run awesome HD games on our phone, but dont want to shell out $5 doing it. So, I have a website I used (refered to me by an XDA member) that gives you access to all the most awesome games out there! So, with that said, go to this site:

4pda.ru

I have already linked you all to the Android games section of the forum. Note that this site is russian, so I strongly recommend Google Chrome web browser because it has a very fast, built in, instant site translator. Also, due to the fact that the sign up process is hell, I will give you all my login and password. they are:

Username: ognimnella

Password: ucanthackit

I figured that I cant give you guys money, and finding root is a struggle right now, so I will give you entertainment instead! All of this is free. Please remember to tell your friends about the site and get all the Echo people that you can on the site. Thanks so much for your committment you guys!

Glad to help,

BFG SgtRecon

P.S. - this site includes the APK file and the CACHE. There is a post on the site that tells you exactly how to install caches on your phone. Again, dont go around bragging about this please, dont want to run into any legal trouble! Just consider it a "Thank you so much" gift for your committment to Hear the Echo!

October 1, 2011 at 1:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Dav4lif3

Thanks Sgt Recon!

Heres a list of AWESOME HD Games!! Starting with:

Hero of Sparta! - It's like the famous God of War style gameplay.. in the palm of your hand! No gods are not your enemy, just those pesky lil persans.. For Sparta!! 

Gangster Miami - " Get out the car! I got an RPG b*tch! " Yes, thats right! The long awaited beauty of GTA known as Gangster Miami comes to the Android devices with only one mission... Hi-jacking cars and running the owners over. lol

N.O.V. A. - If shooting aliens are you thing? Then " Near Orbit Vangaurd Alliance " is just for you. It reminds me of the game " Halo " in it's early stages of development. If Halo : CE had an lil brother? This would be its best friend.

Well! just a taste of a few of my favorite HD games on my Kyocera Echo. Hope you enjoy and have fun! By the way? Feedback on more HD games would be much appreciated! 

Dav4Lif3 Out

October 1, 2011 at 4:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sgt Recon
Site Owner

And you can find ALL OF THESE GAMES on this site :-) I currently have:

NFS Hot Pursuit, NFS Shift, Avatar, FIFA 10, Let's Golf!, and Gangstar: Miami Vindication on my phone, I am looking to add more once I get a larger memory card (these caches (depending on the game) are like freaking huge).

I will be doing a page story later about games, and I will link you to the official web page of the game, so you can see what you are downloading from this site!

October 1, 2011 at 5:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

psycho

Knock your socks off :D

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=E1JJXI1V

October 14, 2011 at 10:25 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Sgt Recon
Site Owner

whats the zip above psycho??

October 14, 2011 at 11:01 AM Flag Quote & Reply

psycho

Echo Specific dual screen games...Assassins Creed, Nova, Modern Combat 2, Splinter Cell, Asphalt 6, and Gangstar...all the apk's are provided, the rest gets downloaded upon game start up.  Tested all and all work.  Something I found a while back.  Enjoy!

October 14, 2011 at 2:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sgt Recon
Site Owner

Do you need the wifi to download the cache's?

October 14, 2011 at 2:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

psycho

No...you can download the rest of the file using your 3g...again, these were made for our phones specifically.  They do recommend wifi because some of the files are rather large and can take a while depending on your signal strength, but you do have the option to use just your carrier's 3g

October 14, 2011 at 2:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

xBL3NDxMEx

thanksss psycho:D

--

Its Ncredible

October 21, 2011 at 10:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

psycho
I take no credit, just sharing what I found, I purchased most of these games when they were on special offers, except Uno, which was full price. Still can't buy Pacman, stuck with a 5 minute demo... :-(
October 23, 2011 at 2:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

xBL3NDxMEx

ohhh okeyy and i have a question when i installed Modern Combat 2 and it downloaded the cache when i want to play it it always FORCE CLOSES

--

Its Ncredible

October 23, 2011 at 6:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

psycho
Two things you could try. 1. Start the game in single screen mode, or 2. Clear cache, restart your phone, then try again. Hope this helps.
October 24, 2011 at 1:36 AM Flag Quote & Reply

logix2200

lol this is going to sound really wierd but hold the phone upside down when you open the game... for some reason that fixes f/c's

Hope im not breaking rules by posting this be warned this is a warez app meaning the apps/games have been cracked

http://blapkmarket.com/en/login/

has everything you can find in the market however the paid items are free

October 24, 2011 at 6:03 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Sgt Recon
Site Owner

@logix2200 the link is no problem, but make sure u dont Advertise Blapk Market too much (I dont think they want it to be known that they are up again)

October 24, 2011 at 11:21 AM Flag Quote & Reply

xBL3NDxMEx

ohhh okeey ill give it a try then
thanks

--

Its Ncredible

October 24, 2011 at 6:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

psycho

Gameloft now has Uno HD for 99 Cents ( see, I should have waited, lol )  as part of their Halloween special, and released Let's Golf 2 this week ( which plays quite well ).        I'm always on their website buggin for more echo specific games, and it looks like they're paying attention...

October 28, 2011 at 12:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

xBL3NDxMEx

hahaha yeahhh

--

Its Ncredible

October 30, 2011 at 12:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

[email protected]

Megaupload link is broken now. Thanks SOPA. You've managed to ruin my day. v.v

Also. I prefer to use 4shared. I just use advanced search and it downloads the apps straight to my phone. Pretty useful when I'm on the go.

February 1, 2012 at 1:18 PM Flag Quote & Reply

psycho
I'll post another link tonight...check back later
February 1, 2012 at 1:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

psycho
http://www.androidapkfiles.info/177-fs-gameloft-hd-games-kyocera-m9330-echo-android.html
February 1, 2012 at 9:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

+1 Us :-)

Visitor Count

Like us on Facebook

Donate to Us (For the Project :-)

My donations email is [email protected] . thank you for your contribution :)