Miquiztli

glad to hear it Hmnunez

October 27, 2011 at 1:56 AM Flag Quote & Reply

echoNoOb
Limited Member

ok can sum 1 give me or point me to the way to root my fone plzzzzzzzzzz

October 28, 2011 at 3:14 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Miquiztli

im guessing you didnt read the first page of this thread....

October 28, 2011 at 3:30 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Kikiodead

Link not working?

EDIT. jk. my work's internet just sucks some big ones. downloading right now. :) I just need tether (:

October 28, 2011 at 9:26 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Kikiodead

Tried running. I have alllll the drivers installed. Keeps saying "abd" is not a recognized command

October 28, 2011 at 10:32 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Kikiodead

Got it by using the GUI version. I don't know what was wrong really :/

October 28, 2011 at 12:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

jaredoursler
Limited Member

hey quick question. what drivers specifically do I need to download. and where do I stick them.  Sorry I need it a dumbed down, a Im a tech novice, and be Im stoned.  thanks. 

November 1, 2011 at 8:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Miquiztli

page 3 of this thread has the link to kyocera's website... click on that link then click on the phone drivers tab.. download the adb drivers.

November 1, 2011 at 10:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

saridnour
Administrator

Or read the instructions IN the script that say the url for the web drivers ;)

-saridnour

November 2, 2011 at 12:06 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Joshua

I can't figure this out.. Please I need step by step instructions.

November 2, 2011 at 12:26 AM Flag Quote & Reply

jaredoursler
Limited Member

saridnour at November 2, 2011 at 12:06 AM

Or read the instructions IN the script that say the url for the web drivers ;)

-saridnour

Listen, while this is a wildly helpful site you need to listen to peoples question. and quit letting your head swell,  I am not asking the URL I know WHERE TO download the driver, there are 6 different downloadble driver links on the URL you list.  Not to mention you don't tell us what to do with it besides "install."  These are questions that the everyday user that doesn't understand the ins and outs, someone by the way that would come to you with questions when they don't understand something (isn't this the EXACT reason for making a one click app like this to help people like me), beileve it or not some of us just want to be able to root our phones with out being Mr. Programmer.

Anyway its all pointless at this point cause i did it in 2 seconds with the GUI, which is what I would recomend to anyone else.  as I can only imagine I will get the boot for this post thanks for nothing.

November 2, 2011 at 12:47 AM Flag Quote & Reply

saridnour
Administrator

umm I do listen.. listen alot.. I was just saying the requested URL was right in the instructions of the install script. It tells you the path and asks you if you completed them and were ready to start...  :) It was a tounge n' cheek poke at skimming the install info ;)  AS to the drivers to load Kyoceras site tells you. You have to choose your os type and install them, as you install anything. Each installer will walk you through installing them. You are instructed to install all of them for your os. I included the one that is not on their site to assist vs letting you have to look for it.  And no boot.. I agree, use the GUI. I recomend it and why I stickied it. I worte this scriot the day after the exploit to help people like yourself that do not want to do it the hard way. Many people had issues doing it the hard way as it was technical. This was a quick workaround to help you out. I am actuly talking to the GUI programer and have been about getting the recovery added in as well so you dont have to use the script. Its all up to you guys what you run. Some people like the script so they can open it up and see what its doing. Again its all up to you but for easyness, I do recomend the GUI..   And second your thoughts on using it!! 

-saridnour

November 2, 2011 at 1:14 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Miquiztli

another thing before you bash others for "not listening" make sure your listening in the first place ... i stated ADB since that is the only one that is needed to use to get it to work for this...  and glad the gui Install worked for ya

@joshua

there is two options you can go about it either download sardinour's version or use the gui version its really up to you

http://heartheecho.webs.com/apps/forums/topics/show/6590384-gui-tool-one-click-root ;

first post has a link to a video tutorial on it. for the gui version

other option is to download the drviers from kyocera ( adb for your computer brand ie x86 for 32 bit windows, x64 for 64bit ) once downloaded install the drivers (without the phone plugged in ) then download saridnours one click, extract it all onto your pc then run Rootme. the program will do most of the work for ya just follow the prompts and you should be golden.

November 2, 2011 at 2:25 AM Flag Quote & Reply

echoNoOb
Limited Member

hey jarod shut the f##k up and READ everybodyelse did it u must be to stoned to read! so put the f##king joint down and read or go to another forum, b 4 i bust your smart mouth..

November 2, 2011 at 2:28 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Miquiztli

Lil to far there echonoob...

November 2, 2011 at 2:39 AM Flag Quote & Reply

echoNoOb
Limited Member

my bad just anoy's me when people criticizing.. they just need to read all the pages. just bothers me that this guy comes and just start talkin $#!+

November 2, 2011 at 3:27 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Miquiztli

lol to many people never bother to RTFM you think you can get them to read a full thread of posts that more than likely would have answered their question before they even asked... nah ... wont ever happen...  

November 2, 2011 at 3:53 AM Flag Quote & Reply

jaredoursler
Limited Member

by the way, when you treat people like shit you aleinate others that were looking for help, and then the just lurk, get what they need and then cancel there account.  just as I will do now. cheers thanks for the help as I was able to accomplish my goal of rooting, but hell this is a great site. sadly if your gonna let people be thereatened and shit why would anyone stick around.

hey jarod shut the f##k up and READ everybodyelse did it u must be to stoned to read! so put the f##king joint down and read or go to another forum, b 4 i bust your smart mouth..

bust my smart mouth!!!!  good stuff.

November 2, 2011 at 8:45 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

+1 Us :-)

Visitor Count

Like us on Facebook

Donate to Us (For the Project :-)

My donations email is [email protected] . thank you for your contribution :)