Forums

Forum Home > Echo Development > Sticky: Saridnours "One Click" Rooting tool

psycho

idol, baseless threats typed on a computer...don't take everything typed personal.  Child's play...example " BLAM!!!  there....I just punched you, lol... no one wants you to leave...we want this to be a civil place people can ask for help, without bashing, or ridicule to one another.  I say stay jared...you could help the next newbie should he or she have similar issues to questions you may have answers for...just my opinion

November 2, 2011 at 9:03 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Kikiodead

I agree with psycho. I've been there it sucks. But you just gotta pull through and ignore the minority who doesn't understand helping someone out.

--

Kyocera Echo -  ROM in progress, slowly.

November 2, 2011 at 9:40 AM Flag Quote & Reply

jaredoursler
Limited Member

psycho at November 2, 2011 at 9:03 AM

idol, baseless threats typed on a computer...don't take everything typed personal.  Child's play...example " BLAM!!!  there....I just punched you, lol... no one wants you to leave...we want this to be a civil place people can ask for help, without bashing, or ridicule to one another.  I say stay jared...you could help the next newbie should he or she have similar issues to questions you may have answers for...just my opinion

I didn't run and peak out my window or anything lol.  It has more to do with just getting flamed for asking a question.  Then whats worse is they instantly judged me as slow for a joke I made in my question. I use medical marijuana, I have for 4 years, Im not less intellegent because I may, or may not be medicated.  I guess it just leaves a bad taste in my mouth right now.  I am not leaving anytime soon, first because I couldn't find away to delete the account, second because I noticed the kind, and level headed responses that were made by "Kikiodead, and Pshyco" ( thanks for talking me off the ledge guys)... Just frustrated to have things go sour so quick.

I didnt just make a quick user name and download what I needed, I registered, made my profile, added a picture.  Then even though frustrated when the GUI worked for me I went straight to the bottom of the page and hit paypal, I know bandwidth doesn't come cheap so I thanked the site by payin for a little.  Now this morning less then a day after signing up I was irked to the point of leaving....  See how it goes from here.

November 2, 2011 at 10:02 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Kikiodead

Glad to help man (: Just remember, one isn't all.

--

Kyocera Echo -  ROM in progress, slowly.

November 2, 2011 at 10:20 AM Flag Quote & Reply

jaredoursler
Limited Member

Kikiodead at November 2, 2011 at 10:20 AM

Glad to help man (: Just remember, one isn't all.

I hear what your saying..

November 2, 2011 at 10:43 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Sgt Recon
Site Owner

NOTE FROM OWNER: WE DO NOT FLAME ON THIS SITE!!!! Unnecessary aggression towards a member is almost immediate grounds for site banning! HTE is here to help all, there should be no reason that you have to become aggressive with someone. It's pretty much a "one foot in the grave and the other on a banana peel" kinda point of view. I would hate to have to delete someone, but make sure that you do us all a favor and rid the site of useless trash such as flaming or aggressive language amongst one another. this is Hear the Echo, not Media Takeout!!!!!

November 2, 2011 at 11:15 AM Flag Quote & Reply

jaredoursler
Limited Member

LoL so I guess I was the problem. Just got this PM from Sgt Recon.  MIND YOU I AM THE ONE THAT GOT TOLD I WAS GONNA GET HIT IN THE MOUTH.

Okay so I got complaints from members behind that... thing... you pulled back on the "Saridnour's OneClick" post. That is under no circumstances allowed on HTE. So I'm going to make this quick and simple. Keep it clean, keep it to yourself, or keep yourself off the site. No acceptions. Next time, we go extreme with considering account deletion, understood? Good... Thanks SgtRecon

November 2, 2011 at 11:36 AM Flag Quote & Reply

jaredoursler
Limited Member

Oops was that a bannan peal

lmao got what I wanted and now I will be gloriusly deleted and covered up.  by noon it will be as if i never came lol.

November 2, 2011 at 11:38 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Sgt Recon
Site Owner

jaredoursler at November 2, 2011 at 11:38 AM

Oops was that a bannan peal

lmao got what I wanted and now I will be gloriusly deleted and covered up.  by noon it will be as if i never came lol.

okay... understood... just so you know, Echo no0b was contacted also, but... okay...

November 2, 2011 at 11:40 AM Flag Quote & Reply

KaredShmoursler

LoL I love that you are trying so hard to look like a nice guy.  but the fact is you put that shit up and then limited the JaredOursler account leaving me no way to respond to that with out making a new username...  Why a "limited" why not delete me?  why isn't there a way to even DELETE ACCOUNTS????  so you could keep the membership numbers bloated? 

November 2, 2011 at 12:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

KaredShmoursler

anyway I dont want to disrupt what the people are doing anyfurther... Just wanted to have my say.

November 2, 2011 at 12:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Lethalist

hmnunez at October 26, 2011 at 11:50 PM

ok when i got to when it says press su and enter it says permission denied

2nded.

everything else looks good.

wow this thread turned into a flame war.

if anyone is having trouble with abd, EXTRACT prior to running rootme.

and yeah, my permission's denied?

usb debug enabled, correct drivers downloaded.

EDIT: i also see a superuser.apk - does this need to be installed in device prior to root
?

November 12, 2011 at 10:56 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Miquiztli

no its installed when it roots... most people get the denied because of going further while the phone is rebooting. so once it goes through the process and it reboots the final time then let it proceed to check,

November 12, 2011 at 11:34 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Jim_s_echo
I havent been following the whole thing but i have owned several social networks and my only rule was respect other members, however i also know some people are good people that maybe have a bad day and say something they normally wouldnt. So my advice is just sweep it under the rug and move on. We are all here for the same reason to have a better echo. I propose we move past this and all of us be friendly to oneonother from this point forward. Note:I am not taking either side just suggesting to move past it.
November 12, 2011 at 12:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Robby Rob

THANK YOU SOOOO MUCHHHH!!!!!     This was my first time rooting an android phone and it worked the first time perfectly with no problem!!!!!   once again THANK YOUU SOO MUCH!!!!

November 20, 2011 at 3:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

X3RO

just want to say thanks

--

check out my music page at http://www.facebook.com/x3ro210 ... let me know what you think

November 22, 2011 at 1:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

chino2011

Thank you who ever made this, I have been wanting to root my phone for so long and anything i have tried has never worked till now. Once again thank you so much..

November 27, 2011 at 6:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

JayMad4

The Tool is hanging on "waiting for your phone to be connected" even though the drivers are installed, and the phone is connected via USB to the computer.

wondering what I did wrong here.

running Android 2.3.4

November 28, 2011 at 5:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

JayMad4

Nevermind. I got it. apparently I did not have the drivers installed correctly.

thanks a lot! this is my first time rooting an android phone. 

November 28, 2011 at 5:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

kingcrom

hello i am trying to use the root me and i keep getting

Mout system R/W

failed for superuser.apx also su and busybox

i keep getting no such file or directory

help

thank you

Kingcrom

November 28, 2011 at 11:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

+1 Us :-)

Visitor Count

Like us on Facebook

Donate to Us (For the Project :-)

My donations email is [email protected] . thank you for your contribution :)