Forums

Forum Home > Echo Development > well well well,not very crowded forum isnit?Froyo back up for u guys!

tthufo

Hi,new guy here again,look like there not so many people hear the voice of echo is echoing anymore eh?like a said,new guy,new Echo,new froyo 2.2.1 backed up by custom recovery,here is the link for who wanting it:

http://www.mediafire.com/?drrtacm2sz04z5p

I ve just figured it out how to get SPC code for changing service provider,im going to the shop tomorow and get me one phone number,not for long cos theyre gonna cancel this service for a GSM network soon.This site is cool,lot of info to consult from,thank to the people who made this site and make it work.I like this new Echo and hoping more people would feel the same way,such a unique phone.Love to see custom rom on this bad boy,any way,is there any Vietnamese guy in this forum give me a hola.Thanks guys for keeping the Echo echoing....see around.

February 23, 2012 at 10:27 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Chien

Welcome aboard, thx u for sharing...

Seems Froyo more stable than Gingerbread...

February 23, 2012 at 10:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

tthufo

Glad i could help,where r u from anyway?Chien,sound familiar to me,what carrier r u using right now?Sprint or diffrent one?im gonna get the carrier flashed today,hopefully,feel free to share the exp in changing carrier with me please.Thanks.

February 23, 2012 at 11:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Son

hope this save my echo!! thanks, i've been echoless for over 2 week,;p

February 24, 2012 at 6:48 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Son

Yes! my echo is saved.  its froyo. but I don't care, its better then 2.2 that doesn't have service!

February 24, 2012 at 7:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

tthufo

what carrier r u using then?where r u at?us?so no one is from Vietnam right?there only one carrier in my country is Sfone atm,got poor reception and sevices but that left me no choice at all.The cellphone users they dont really care about CDMA network in where im living,CDMA is no match for GSM  in my country,Sfone is not living for long but still,i need services for my Echo  though.

February 25, 2012 at 8:08 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Superuser
Administrator

im going to flash just for the hell of it :P

EDIT: it wont flash. it abourts installation. any ideas?

--

Co-Founder & Site Admin.

February 25, 2012 at 1:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

tthufo

Some guy above gave it a shot and succeed.Same way with the GB backup,maybe u have a bad connection while downloading it.just give it another download and another shot then,ill get u there.

February 25, 2012 at 8:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Son

Sprint -US

February 26, 2012 at 12:12 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Son

Also to add-My original stock froyo rom kept randomly rebooting on it own.  This backup hasnt done it so far. Thanks

February 26, 2012 at 12:19 AM Flag Quote & Reply

tthufo

well,this back up is fresh and not-rooted yet so i think that the main reason,funny thing about this phone is the bootloader is not locked at all,feel safer when the device is bricked on random reason.My beloved Echo is still not full functioning atm,cant wait till i can make a call by this phone.All the guys currently own this phone has GB on it ,i guess,on my opinion,i prefer the Froyo more then the GB.Almost idetical,but the Froyo is nicer i think,but it lack of multi touch in web browser,but its ok though.Having ICS on it would be pretty good eh,i have ICS on my Nexus one right now with amazing interface and function.its good to know u guys,with the same hobbit and digital stuffs.See around.

February 26, 2012 at 5:29 AM Flag Quote & Reply

tthufo

successfully flashed to another carrier,took about  45 mins,not so good signal strength but it did worth a shot.CDMA work shop is great tool for read and write spc,prl file are needed for this specific carrier.nice....

February 27, 2012 at 10:20 AM Flag Quote & Reply

ozzone

link not working

May 11, 2012 at 3:12 AM Flag Quote & Reply

[email protected]

i have both froyo and gingerbread and i cant get eather one to install someone please help me

June 21, 2012 at 8:21 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Fumbles666

[email protected] at June 21, 2012 at 8:21 PM

i have both froyo and gingerbread and i cant get eather one to install someone please help me

What do you mean?

June 22, 2012 at 2:48 AM Flag Quote & Reply

sugiura

hi all, nice to see u.i have froyo, and flashed the carrier ready. but internet still cant connect. do we have to root the phone first before flashing thr carrier? please help. because my phone didnt want to root. wen  i use z4root from saridnour, the program never end succesfully. i tried to use rootme.bat also fail. it said permission denied when it going to create busybox... :(

July 12, 2012 at 6:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

darkd

the file has been deleted,,,,,:(

August 5, 2012 at 7:18 PM Flag Quote & Reply

wgallt

There is a froyo backup posted by yankeegirl on the nexgenandroid site.

August 5, 2012 at 9:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

+1 Us :-)

Visitor Count

Like us on Facebook

Donate to Us (For the Project :-)

My donations email is [email protected] . thank you for your contribution :)